- Aoimori Tourist Pass (One Day Pass for Foreign Visitors)
Aoimori Tourist Pass (One Day Pass for Foreign Visitors)
With this pass aimed at foreign visitors to Japan you can freely ride non-reserved Aoimori Railway local and rapid service trains for one day.
One Day Pass for Foreign Visitors
Child ￥760 (6-11 y.o.)
*You must present your passport at the point of sale.
Aoimori Railway: All Lines
Time of sale
*Except for Aug. 1- Aug. 7.
Aomori Station (Aoimori Railway’s ticket counter), Asamushi-Onsen Station, Noheji Station, Misawa Station and Hachinohe Station.
Changes to Period of Use.
A scheduled pass may be changed once prior to the scheduled day of use at any selling location.
A valid pass not used on the scheduled day of use may be eligible for a refund. However, a processing fee of ￥220 will be charged.
Conditions of use.
- You must present your passport at the point of sale.
- The one day pass is not sold at ticket machines, on the platform, or inside the train.
- You must purchase the pass at a ticket counter before boarding your train. In the case that you purchase a pass after boarding a train, the fare for the train must be paid for separately from the pass.
- A refund or delay cannot be issued once the use of the ticket has begun. We appreciate your understanding.
- In the case of theft or loss we cannot reissue passes. In this case, please purchase another pass.
- The pass cannot be used for JR Lines or the Iwate Galaxy Railway.
- The pass cannot be used for reserved seat trains.
- If used past 12:00 midnight, the ticket will remain valid until your train reaches its final stop.
- The pass cannot be used at automatic ticketing gates,please show it to the gate attendant.