Aoimori Tourist Pass (One Day Pass for Foreign Visitors)
With this pass aimed at foreign visitors to Japan you can freely ride non-reserved Aoimori Railway local and rapid service trains for one day.
One Day Pass for Foreign Visitors
Child ￥760 (6-11 y.o.)
*You must present your passport at the point of sale.
Aoimori Railway: All Lines
Time of sale
*Except for Aug. 1- Aug. 7.
Aomori Station (Aoimori Railway’s ticket counter), Asamushi-Onsen Station, Noheji Station, Misawa Station and Hachinohe Station.
Changes to Period of Use.
A scheduled pass may be changed once prior to the scheduled day of use at any selling location.
A valid pass not used on the scheduled day of use may be eligible for a refund. However, a processing fee of ￥220 will be charged.
Conditions of use.
- You must present your passport at the point of sale.
- The one day pass is not sold at ticket machines, on the platform, or inside the train.
- You must purchase the pass at a ticket counter before boarding your train. In the case that you purchase a pass after boarding a train, the fare for the train must be paid for separately from the pass.
- A refund or delay cannot be issued once the use of the ticket has begun. We appreciate your understanding.
- In the case of theft or loss we cannot reissue passes. In this case, please purchase another pass.
- The pass cannot be used for JR Lines or the Iwate Galaxy Railway.
- The pass cannot be used for reserved seat trains.
- If used past 12:00 midnight, the ticket will remain valid until your train reaches its final stop.
- The pass cannot be used at automatic ticketing gates,please show it to the gate attendant.